Careers and Vacancies
Lestercast is extremely proud of the cohesive team they have built over the years. We are continually striving to ensure our staff support our long-term aspirations for continuous improvement and with that work ethos in mind, have a very small staff turnover and vacancies are fairly rare.
Current vacancies – 1:
We are currently looking to recruit a Full-Time Maintenance Engineer at our Leicester factory.
- Carry out repairs and general maintenance to plant, equipment and buildings.
- Respond to any machine breakdowns and complete the repairs.
- Be responsible for all planned machine maintenance and keep appropriate records.
- Undertake basic electrical work.
- Carry out basic welding.
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Assist with production as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Welding experience
- Woodworking skills
- Metal working skills
- An awareness of Health and Safety procedures
- Previous experience of working in engineering or manufacturing
You must be a team player with the ability to work on your own initiative and with the minimum of supervision. A flexible and proactive approach to work is essential.
Full training will be given as required.
To apply please send your CV to: Lindsey Braimbridge, HR Administrator, Lestercast Ltd, Investment Casting Centre, Ireton Avenue, Leicester, LE4 9EU or by email to email@example.com
Maintenance Engineer April 2018 – To download the job description, please click on the file.